Sunday, June 5, 2011

it's on its way......


photo courtesy of kate @ centsational girl

i caved.....
and purchased this magic paint.  from what i have read and heard all over blogland lately, i will never use another paint again.  i am surely hoping that that isn't totally true.  if my husband finds out how much i paid for this paint
i am a goner!!!!   
i'm serious...
he will kill me.  so don't tell him. please.
so anyway, no sanding, no priming.  just slap it on and throw a coat of wax on top.  
i'll let you know what i think when i use it.

i think the first piece i will use it on will be this one

which i picked up a the goodwill a couple of months ago for a whopping $9.99.

followed by this one from craigslist for $40.00
 
and its mirror
 and then i shall try it on this one
found in the trash......

i will post a review on the paint when i get it.  i expect to get it monday or tuesday.  when don is safely at work.
good thing he doesn't read my blog.  and if he ever does, i will swear that my blog was hacked.
:D

3 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Can't wait to see how you like the chalk paint. I haven't broke down yet but getting close!

Musings Of A Gem said...

Heehee! I hope it turns out okay!! Good luck! xXx

Meg from Megs A Mommy! said...

Bwahahaha - you did it! I can't wait to see how it works. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails