Friday, April 23, 2010

right now i am loving......

these...
























are from anthropologie.......can someone please, please tell me where i can find the anthropologie outlet where everything is 90% off.  because that is the only way i am EVER going to be able to indulge in something like this (these)...




these last two are from target.com  

sorry not the greatest resolution...













....a little more affordable but not yet.  (the job, ya know) i know i could make that pillow.   now if i can just find that baby's breath fabric i could try my hand at recovering my club chair.   

have a happy friday...

3 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Beautiful .... everything. Love the colors.

Sissy

Musings Of A Gem said...

Hiya,

Those items are beautiful! The colours are very refreshing : ) Thank you for commenting on my blog..I have to say I don't have a clue to what the plant is called (one with yellow flowers). I'm sorry! Hopefully you will come across it somehow?

Thanks
Gemma X

Kat said...

I love all your picks! You have great taste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails