Sunday, April 18, 2010

meet my new friend georgianna....



her work on flickr.com caught my eye right away.  this is how i want my flower pictures to look...soft and beautiful.  she lives just north of seattle, washington and i am so inspired by her work.

the pacific northwest is an area i plan on seeing sometime when don gets another job and i can actually get some time off of work.  

this trip is on my 5-year plan. 




1. Magnolia Grace, 2. Blireiana Plum Blossoms, 3. Cup of Bluebells, 4. Holiday Lights, 5. Cinderella Wings, 6. Her Infinite Variety, 7. My September, 8. Ode to Betty Jo, 9. Five Roses for Shana, 10. Daisy Dance, 11. Rose Poem, 12. Tendrils, 13. P U R I T Y, 14. Angelique, 15. B L U S H, 16. Pale Blooms for a Winter's Day, 17. Lady Emma, 18. Remembrance of Golden Afternoons, 19. September is Still Summer, 20. Where-e'er you walk, 21. Hanging on to Summer Dreams, 22. "Through the dancing poppies stole a breeze most softly lulling to my soul.", 23. A Natural Symmetry, 24. Dogwood Blossom II, 25. You Pansy
thank you georgianna for all of your beautiful inspiration.
and i'm off to find those blue canning jars..
a link to her blog is on my sidebar or right here: http://georgiannalane.blogspot.com. please visit her.

5 comments:

Georgianna said...

Thank you so much, Cindy, for featuring my work. You made my day! I'm sure you will get up here to the PNW before long and I'm sure you will soon be creating the kind of images you want to very soon. xo – g

pakosta said...

wow! gorgeous! these would be great made into cards and/or artwork!
tara

Kat said...

I love the whimsy! Very light and airy.

Lizz said...

Wow! Love those! Gorgeous!

ahmed said...

تعمل مؤسسات التنظيف بالباحه باستمرارً على تقديم الأجود لإرضاء جميع عملائها وتعمل المؤسسة على الكثير من الخدمات التي لا تتوفر في بعض المؤسسات الأخرى حيث تعمل مؤسسة التنظيف في الباحة لادخار العديد من خدمات التنظيف.
شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة

Related Posts with Thumbnails